Sunday, June 16 2019 – Small Group Questions
Small Group Questions
1. Growing up who was the most influential in your life and why?
2. "Masculinity is clearly changing: the role, definition and standing of traditional masculinity is being eroded and this has left many questioning what it means to be a man today.(https://brandgenetics.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-a-man-today-2/)" What do you think about such a statement. Do you agree or disagree?
3. Read Colossians 2:6-7 and Colossians 3:15-17 and summarize hem.
4. Read Philippians 2:19-30; What does Paul write that is good in the life of Timothy and Epaphroditus?
5. On Sunday Pastor Matthew tried to answer the question of what does it means to be a man. Based on the above passages, how would they help you answer that question?
6. How can we help each other live out God's purposes in our generation - Acts 13:36?