Small Group questions
1) Read Galatians 5:22-26
- Read the text in a different translation.
- Summarize the main point?
- Is it all Jesus or is there work we have to do?
2) Genesis 4:7 Amplified Bible (AMP) says
7 If you do well [believing Me and doing what is acceptable and pleasing to Me], will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well [but ignore My instruction], sin crouches at your door; its desire is for you [to overpower you], but you must master it.”
- How do we know when sin crouches at our door?
- How do we master it?
3) "Jesus' good news about the kingdom can be an effective guide for our lives only if we share his view of the world in which we live." (Dallas willard p. 61 Divine Conspiracy). Why is this so hard for us?