Today we start a new teaching series called pull up a chair. Small group resources are below.
- Looking back since the last time we gathered,
what activity has brought you joy?
- Read 1 Peter 2:9-12
a)What does the phrase ‘a royal priesthood mean’?
b) How does this passage help us understand what
3) Have two different people Read Galatians 6:1-5
out loud and everyone make a note of a word or
phrases or sentence that stands out to you. Be
ready to share with the group.
- What word or phrase stuck out for you?
- How do we bear with one another?
- What does it mean to bear our own load/burden?
4) Spend some time praying.
Watch Sunday, June 7, 2020 online gathering