Small Group Resources
- Read John 4:1-30
- What do we learn about Jesus?
- How does Jesus treat the woman in the story? What might He be
calling us to in this example?
- Pastor Matthew presented on Sunday a framework to help us
think and live out discipleship. This framework includes being
present, listening, sharing, inviting, teaching. Where and how do we
see this taking place in John 4:1-30?
- What questions do you have around John 4:1-30? Discuss as a
- The 9 Arts of Spiritual Conversations - Mary Schaller - https://youtu.be/UGwEQRrvJc8
- The Jesus Model of Discipleship | The Four Fields- https://youtu.be/gV2ntIfAG5c
- Book By Robert Coleman - Master Plan of Evangelism
- Mike Breen - The Pattern of Discipleship- https://youtu.be/eJIVhMfV-v4