- Option to watch instead of discussing below -Supernatural Seminar | Dr. Michael Heiser // Session 1 - https://youtu.be/IZKy1Xt2Ow0
- Read Matthew 4:1-11
- What do we learn about the ways the devil tempted?
- How does Jesus overcome the temptation?
- Read Ephesians 2:2; 4:26-27 and 1 Peter 5:8-9 What do you learn about the devil and how to stand firm?
- Discuss this statement by David Powlison’s “When we are in the grip of anger and bitterness, James says that there is a demonic aspect to us (James 3:13-18). We resemble the liar and murderer in how we exalt ourselves and judge and damn others. But God gives more grace."
- Spend time in prayer
- Rightnowmedia -go to the church libary can look under fall 2020.
- Supernatural Seminar | Dr. Michael Heiser // Session 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZKy1Xt2Ow0
- The Divine council - https://youtu.be/e1rai6WoOJU