I have a question?
- Each week you will find questions connected to the Sunday teaching here
- Coming - What a gathering can look like?
- Coming soon - How to pray as a group?
Small Group start Kit
Small Group Starter Kit - small group starter kit
Sixth Line Church small group Manifesto
We see three types of small groups in our church each serving a different role in reaching our mission and vision.
- Connection Groups - These are focused more on common interest and friendship. For example, those who gather to play basketball together at a set time or do activities together
- Life Groups - These groups work harder to have a balance of the small group triangle working to journey in life together.
- Discipleship Groups - These are groups that gather intentionally for short spiritual growth times. For example, Alpha, Baptism, membership, topic, etc.