[vc_row full_width="stretch_row_content"][vc_column][vc_single_image image="3170" img_size="full" alignment="center"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="stretch_row_content"][vc_column][vc_cta h2="Home groups/Life Groups" txt_align="center" shape="square" color="black"]Community is important. Home/Life groups gather together to grow in friendship and grow in faith.
These are places where you can ask questions, seek answers and find community and purpose.
[/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text="Small-Group Resources" font_container="tag:h2|text_align:center"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text="I have a question? "][vc_toggle title="Weekly guide"]
- Each week you will find questions connected to the Sunday teaching here
- Coming - What a gathering can look like?
- Coming soon - How to pray as a group?
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title="Small Group start Kit"]Small Group Starter Kit - small group starter kit[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title="Sixth Line Church small group Manifesto"]_Sixth Line Church - Small Group Manifesto[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We see three types of small groups in our church each serving a different role in reaching our mission and vision.
- Connection Groups - These are focused more on common interest and friendship. For example, those who gather to play basketball together at a set time or do activities together
- Life Groups - These groups work harder to have a balance of the small group triangle working to journey in life together.
- Discipleship Groups - These are groups that gather intentionally for short spiritual growth times. For example, Alpha, Baptism, membership, topic, etc.