Today we take a look at Ephesians 1:5-8. Here you will find sermon notes, small group questions, and extra resources. As well you will you can participate by just listening or by watching. Be sure to fill our connection card and let us know how we can pray for you and help you further grow in Jesus.
How to share your story
1.Two question to answers
a)Why do you follow Jesus or
b)How has Jesus made a difference in your life.
How to send it? We ask that you use www.wetransfer.com. There you can upload the file and send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read Romans 8:13-17 and Galatians 3:26-29 and Eph. 1:4-5
- What is God's attitude toward us?
- How does human adoption work as a picture of God's adoption of
us his Children? How are they different?
- What does the image of adoption teach us about the character of
- How does this change how we think and live?
- Spend time praying and giving thanks. (Need help? Use Psalm
145 to help)
- Plan a time to watch the movie "Arrival". It’s available on Netflix.
After watching the movie, have a conversation about what it
teaches us about God and following Jesus.
- Pastor Matthew Mentioned the Movie "Arrival" https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2543164/
- Right now media recommendation - Under the library section go to the mental health section.
- Dr. Henry Cloud