Watch the online Gathering here
- As we start today, share about a book, podcast, or audio that you
have been reading or listening to over the last two weeks?
- Open in prayer. (use Psalm 104:22-35 as a guide)
- Read 1 Peter 3:15 - Q. What is the reason for your hope in Jesus?
- Discuss- "Discipleship is a process of spiritual conversation over
time. Therefore, to enter into relationships, to actually disciple
someone to walk with Jesus, we will need to slow down with him or
her. " ("Slow down" by Russ Johnson and Gino Curcuruto , Tony
- Read John 15:4 - Q. Jesus shares that nothing can be done apart
from him. How can keeping this in mind help us in our disciple-
making to not think the fruit is dependent upon us?
- Prayer time
- Plan a fun time for your group to look forward to sometime in the