Check out the youversion live - http://bible.com/events/47809110 (note this is only available the week of)
Today starts our Advent Devotionals you can download them here www.sixthlinechurch.com/advent.
We are encouraging people every Sunday to light a candle in their home as we celebrate the advent season together.
Small Group Questions
- What is your favourite Christmas memory? Why?
- What is your favourite Christmas recipe or dish? Why?
- Read the November 29th refection written by Christine Barber called Inclusive Hope.
- Read Matthew 1:1-17, Romans 15:12. What stands out to
- you? What is one key idea, question or thought?
- How do you feel about Jesus’ family tree is made up of many people who would normally be considered “second-class”? Does this give you confidence and/or hope? Discuss.
- Share how you experience hope as a member of Jesus’ extended family, and what you might be able to do this Christmas season to extend hope to someone else.
- Spend some time praying together as a group.